My Young Living Story
People often ask me why I use Young Living so I decided to share.
I actually stumbled on Young Living while traveling. I wasn’t feeling well and someone gave me some Thieves to try. I went from only buying one bottle of Thieves every few months at full price to finally joining Young Living for the discount. That’s it. That’s my rationale. One quality oil that no other company could succssfully knock off made me a loyal customer. I’m easy, y’all.
If you know me you know my all time, use-it-everyday oil is Thieves. Before I started using other oils I did do some reading on aromatherapy and some lab tests on Young Living products. I’ve even nerded out and went on one of their farm tours (think winery but instead of sipping you sniff). After Thieves, the second reason I like Young Living is quality. Their products don’t have harmful additives. Since their products are mixed with junk, a little goes a long way. I use the oils as a sometimes DIYer who makes our household handsoap, deodorant and sometimes dishsoap.
Join the Fam
There are two ways to purchase oils through Young Living.
Customer (for those who just want the products):
- Buy at retail pricing
- If you make a purchase of 100PV (this is usually about $100 before shipping) at any point you will qualify for the same wholesale pricing as a brand partner for the following 12 months
- No requirements
- No fees
Brand Partner (for those who want to generate an income):
- Wholesale pricing from day one (24% discount)
- Must purchase a Business Essentials Kit ($29.95)
- Must meet a purchase requirement of 100PV (this is usually about $100 before shipping) if you want to be eligible for commissions
- You have to spend $50/year
Other things to note for both Customers and Brand Partners:
- Young Living sells more than essential oils. They have added CBD products, supplements, cleaning products, and even makeup.
- Tax & shipping are added to all purchases.
- They have an autoship program called Subscribe & Save
- They have a loyalty rewards program
- If you like charity, you can round up your purchases to support the Young Living Foundation
Email me with any questions about Young Living or how to become a member.
2020/2021 Product Guide – U.S.