There are three primary ways to work with me:
- Are you a Black woman in leadership looking for a professional coach? Are you having a hard time setting boundaries and prioritizing? Are you at your wit’s end trying to manage your life? Do you need someone to help you think through a challenge, opportunity or idea? You can learn more about my approach to coaching here.
- I also offer a limited number of strategy sessions for organizations, companies, and foundations looking to create or revamp their work to be more deeply rooted in social justice frameworks. Contact me to learn if I am accepting new clients.
- Finally, I enjoy interfacing with women of all ages! Book me to come to speak at your event or facilitate a workshop for your group. I am an engaging presenter that offers practical solutions. I can deliver any of the topics below in-person or online as a formal talk, panel discussion, Q&A, or hands-on format.
- Sister-Care/Collective Care
- Growth Mindset
- Working for Social Change
- Leading in White Spaces
If you have a special request, let me know. Contact me today.
powered by Typeform